INT11388

From wiki-pain
Jump to: navigation, search
Context Info
Confidence 0.67
First Reported 1992
Last Reported 2010
Negated 0
Speculated 1
Reported most in Body
Documents 11
Total Number 13
Disease Relevance 5.90
Pain Relevance 2.09

This is a graph with borders and nodes. Maybe there is an Imagemap used so the nodes may be linking to some Pages.

endosome (PMEL) extracellular region (PMEL) Golgi apparatus (PMEL)
endoplasmic reticulum (PMEL) plasma membrane (PMEL)
Anatomy Link Frequency
lymphocytes 1
T cells 1
PMEL (Homo sapiens)
Pain Link Frequency Relevance Heat
Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty 7 99.60 Very High Very High Very High
Arthritis 6 99.28 Very High Very High Very High
anesthesia 5 98.16 Very High Very High Very High
rheumatoid arthritis 6 94.72 High High
adenocard 1 91.52 High High
Pain 5 91.28 High High
cytokine 24 88.92 High High
isoflurane 1 88.64 High High
Inflammatory response 1 85.08 High High
Angina 2 82.88 Quite High
Disease Link Frequency Relevance Heat
Necrosis 1 99.62 Very High Very High Very High
Cancer 194 99.44 Very High Very High Very High
Cardiovascular Disease 8 99.32 Very High Very High Very High
Seronegative Spondarthritis 5 99.28 Very High Very High Very High
Mycobacterial Infection 2 99.10 Very High Very High Very High
Infection 15 99.04 Very High Very High Very High
Pleurisy 1 95.24 Very High Very High Very High
Rheumatoid Arthritis 6 94.72 High High
Malignant Neoplastic Disease 7 94.28 High High
Influenza Virus Infection 6 92.96 High High

Sentences Mentioned In

Key: Protein Mutation Event Anatomy Negation Speculation Pain term Disease term
Serum levels of sIL-1r but not IL-1 alpha were increased in patients with acute infections, suggesting additional discriminatory specificity for IL-1 alpha.
Positive_regulation (increased) of sIL associated with infection
1) Confidence 0.67 Published 1992 Journal J. Rheumatol. Section Abstract Doc Link 1593571 Disease Relevance 0.62 Pain Relevance 0.34
His general condition worsened in spite of anti-tuberculosis therapy and soluble interleukin-2 receptor (sIL-2R) was elevated.
Positive_regulation (elevated) of sIL associated with mycobacterial infection
2) Confidence 0.67 Published 2006 Journal Nihon Kokyuki Gakkai Zasshi Section Abstract Doc Link 17233392 Disease Relevance 0.86 Pain Relevance 0.19
We detected a significant anesthesia-associated increase of interferon (IFN)-gamma, IFN-alpha, tumor necrosis factor-alpha, and soluble interleukin-2 receptor (sIL-2R) synthesis after stimulation with different mitogens while interleukin (IL)-1 beta and IL-6 protein did not change significantly.
Positive_regulation (soluble) of sIL associated with necrosis, anesthesia and cancer
3) Confidence 0.49 Published 1997 Journal Clin. Immunol. Immunopathol. Section Abstract Doc Link 9143381 Disease Relevance 0.36 Pain Relevance 0.52
The restenosis group of 4 patients had a higher level of sIL-2R after PTCA than the no-restenosis group of 6 patients (495 vs. 274 U/ml, p < 0.01).
Positive_regulation (level) of sIL associated with cardiovascular disease and percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty
4) Confidence 0.49 Published 2001 Journal J. Interferon Cytokine Res. Section Abstract Doc Link 11359652 Disease Relevance 0.80 Pain Relevance 0.42
Concentrations of sIL-2R were significantly increased in patients with PsA compared to controls.
Positive_regulation (increased) of sIL associated with arthritis
5) Confidence 0.45 Published 1992 Journal J. Rheumatol. Section Abstract Doc Link 1556703 Disease Relevance 0.68 Pain Relevance 0.38
Establishment of gp100-specific CTL clones
Positive_regulation (Establishment) of gp100
6) Confidence 0.44 Published 2010 Journal J Transl Med Section Body Doc Link PMC2949666 Disease Relevance 0.07 Pain Relevance 0
Furthermore, a significant increase of CD8+ gp100-in4+ CTLs was observed in all patients using the MHC-Dextramer assay.
Positive_regulation (increase) of gp100-in4
7) Confidence 0.41 Published 2010 Journal J Transl Med Section Abstract Doc Link PMC2949666 Disease Relevance 0.37 Pain Relevance 0
Patient #16 had a high number of pre-vaccination CD8+ gp100- and Melan A/MART-1-specific lymphocytes (1.9 and 1.7%, respectively) which decreased 50% after vaccination (1 and 1.1%, respectively).
Positive_regulation (vaccination) of gp100 in lymphocytes
8) Confidence 0.20 Published 2008 Journal J Transl Med Section Body Doc Link PMC2265680 Disease Relevance 0.33 Pain Relevance 0
i) For five patients enough PBMC were obtained before and 14 days after the fourth vaccination to analyze the presence of gp100 and Melan A/MART-1 specific CD8+T cells by tetramer staining.
Spec (analyze) Positive_regulation (presence) of gp100 in T cells
9) Confidence 0.20 Published 2008 Journal J Transl Med Section Body Doc Link PMC2265680 Disease Relevance 0.44 Pain Relevance 0
We observed that in two patients (#5 and #16) DC/Apo-Nec vaccination induced an increase of anti- gp100 and MelanA/MART-1 IFN-?
Positive_regulation (increase) of gp100
10) Confidence 0.19 Published 2008 Journal J Transl Med Section Body Doc Link PMC2265680 Disease Relevance 0.23 Pain Relevance 0
Seven patients were reported to be participating or had previously participated in another clinical trial or non-interventional study with TachoSil, while 2 patients received TachoSil on two occasions during this study.
Positive_regulation (received) of TachoSil
11) Confidence 0.03 Published 2009 Journal Patient Saf Surg Section Body Doc Link PMC2711964 Disease Relevance 0.87 Pain Relevance 0.09
Almost all patients (94%) received TachoSil for haemostasis, with the other 6% receiving TachoSil for sealing purposes, such as the prevention of air leakage.
Positive_regulation (receiving) of TachoSil
12) Confidence 0.03 Published 2009 Journal Patient Saf Surg Section Body Doc Link PMC2711964 Disease Relevance 0.14 Pain Relevance 0.07
Almost all patients (94%) received TachoSil for haemostasis, with the other 6% receiving TachoSil for sealing purposes, such as the prevention of air leakage.
Positive_regulation (received) of TachoSil
13) Confidence 0.03 Published 2009 Journal Patient Saf Surg Section Body Doc Link PMC2711964 Disease Relevance 0.14 Pain Relevance 0.08

General Comments

This test has worked.

Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Actions
Navigation
Toolbox