INT153860

From wiki-pain
Jump to: navigation, search
Context Info
Confidence 0.14
First Reported 2008
Last Reported 2010
Negated 0
Speculated 0
Reported most in Body
Documents 2
Total Number 6
Disease Relevance 0.27
Pain Relevance 0.70

This is a graph with borders and nodes. Maybe there is an Imagemap used so the nodes may be linking to some Pages.

molecular_function (Ept1) cellular_component (Ept1) biological_process (Ept1)
Anatomy Link Frequency
spinal cord 1
Ept1 (Mus musculus)
Pain Link Frequency Relevance Heat
Spinal cord 7 99.12 Very High Very High Very High
Dermatone 3 91.84 High High
Acupuncture 105 78.80 Quite High
Pain 126 72.72 Quite High
spinothalamic 1 69.76 Quite High
Dorsal column 1 67.56 Quite High
Dorsal horn 1 66.44 Quite High
transcutaneous nerve stimulation 25 15.28 Low Low
Pain threshold 35 5.00 Very Low Very Low Very Low
Paresthesia 5 5.00 Very Low Very Low Very Low
Disease Link Frequency Relevance Heat
Frailty 4 75.00 Quite High
Pain 161 72.72 Quite High
Nociception 5 5.00 Very Low Very Low Very Low
Dysesthesia 5 5.00 Very Low Very Low Very Low

Sentences Mentioned In

Key: Protein Mutation Event Anatomy Negation Speculation Pain term Disease term
The relationship between EPT and dSSEP interpretation, dSSEP early onset latency and perceptual stimulation intensity, and the dissociation of EPT from EPP suggests that EPT is conducted within the posterior spinal cord.
Positive_regulation (conducted) of EPT in spinal cord associated with spinal cord
1) Confidence 0.14 Published 2008 Journal J. Neurotrauma Section Abstract Doc Link 18687037 Disease Relevance 0.07 Pain Relevance 0.44
Among the 22 men, 13 of them (59%) reported an increase of the EPT and the remaining 9 (41%) a decrease (Figure 6b).
Positive_regulation (increase) of EPT
2) Confidence 0.12 Published 2010 Journal Chin Med Section Body Doc Link PMC2942886 Disease Relevance 0 Pain Relevance 0
Twenty-one (21) of the 23 women (91%) reported the EPT as increased while two of them (9%) reported it as unchanged after EA.
Positive_regulation (increased) of EPT
3) Confidence 0.12 Published 2010 Journal Chin Med Section Body Doc Link PMC2942886 Disease Relevance 0.06 Pain Relevance 0.06
The group related effect among the women was supported by the fact that 21 of the 23 responded with increased EPT after EA.
Positive_regulation (increased) of EPT
4) Confidence 0.08 Published 2010 Journal Chin Med Section Body Doc Link PMC2942886 Disease Relevance 0.07 Pain Relevance 0.11
On the other hand, the EPT results showed the opposite pattern of change where the women responded with a systematic change towards increased EPT after EA while the men remained unchanged.
Positive_regulation (increased) of EPT
5) Confidence 0.08 Published 2010 Journal Chin Med Section Body Doc Link PMC2942886 Disease Relevance 0.06 Pain Relevance 0.09
The difference of proportional changes between women and men in EPT was 33% (95% CI, 10% to 56%), i.e. the increase in assessed EPT was greater among the women than then in the men after EA.
Positive_regulation (increase) of EPT
6) Confidence 0.08 Published 2010 Journal Chin Med Section Body Doc Link PMC2942886 Disease Relevance 0 Pain Relevance 0

General Comments

This test has worked.

Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Actions
Navigation
Toolbox