INT181025

From wiki-pain
Jump to: navigation, search
Context Info
Confidence 0.80
First Reported 2005
Last Reported 2008
Negated 0
Speculated 0
Reported most in Body
Documents 3
Total Number 5
Disease Relevance 4.96
Pain Relevance 0.38

This is a graph with borders and nodes. Maybe there is an Imagemap used so the nodes may be linking to some Pages.

RNA binding (Sfpi1) nucleus (Sfpi1) DNA binding (Sfpi1)
Anatomy Link Frequency
seam 1
Sfpi1 (Mus musculus)
Pain Link Frequency Relevance Heat
Inflammation 150 92.72 High High
Inflammatory response 52 70.76 Quite High
chemokine 26 5.00 Very Low Very Low Very Low
fibrosis 20 5.00 Very Low Very Low Very Low
cytokine 4 5.00 Very Low Very Low Very Low
Pain 3 5.00 Very Low Very Low Very Low
local anesthetic 2 5.00 Very Low Very Low Very Low
Disease Link Frequency Relevance Heat
Injury 322 100.00 Very High Very High Very High
Hypereosinophilic Syndrome 6 98.04 Very High Very High Very High
Leukemia 122 97.72 Very High Very High Very High
Fibromyalgia 6 95.98 Very High Very High Very High
INFLAMMATION 202 92.72 High High
Eczema 2 86.28 High High
Cancer 18 80.24 Quite High
Congenital Anomalies 15 79.76 Quite High
Disease 9 68.88 Quite High
Wound Healing 20 50.00 Quite Low

Sentences Mentioned In

Key: Protein Mutation Event Anatomy Negation Speculation Pain term Disease term
Metaphase analysis of another mouse (ID: h121) showed that both PU.1 signals were translocated in 10% of cells, and one was translocated and the other was lost in 90% of cells (Fig. 1b).
Localization (translocated) of PU.1
1) Confidence 0.80 Published 2008 Journal Mol Cytogenet Section Body Doc Link PMC2572613 Disease Relevance 0.61 Pain Relevance 0
Metaphase analysis of one mouse (ID: h061) showed that one PU.1 signal was translocated in 60% of cells examined.
Localization (translocated) of PU.1
2) Confidence 0.80 Published 2008 Journal Mol Cytogenet Section Body Doc Link PMC2572613 Disease Relevance 0.54 Pain Relevance 0
Some neutron-irradiated mice had cells showing translocated PU.1, although no pathological features differentiated these ML mice from ML mice expressing the simple loss of PU.1.
Localization (translocated) of PU.1 associated with leukemia
3) Confidence 0.70 Published 2008 Journal Mol Cytogenet Section Abstract Doc Link PMC2572613 Disease Relevance 1.35 Pain Relevance 0
As previously described, in situ hybridization studies using a c-fms macrophage-specific probe reveal large numbers of these cells drawn to the wound connective tissue just beneath the epidermal fusion seam at 24 hours after wounding wild-type skin, but their complete absence in PU.1 null equivalent wound sections (Figure 1k,l).
Localization (absence) of PU.1 in seam associated with fibromyalgia and injury
4) Confidence 0.67 Published 2005 Journal Genome Biol Section Body Doc Link PMC549066 Disease Relevance 1.21 Pain Relevance 0.10
In situ hybridization studies reveal a rather similar expression pattern in both wild-type and PU.1 null wounds (Figure 7Ah,i).
Localization (wounds) of PU.1 associated with injury
5) Confidence 0.67 Published 2005 Journal Genome Biol Section Body Doc Link PMC549066 Disease Relevance 1.26 Pain Relevance 0.28

General Comments

This test has worked.

Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Actions
Navigation
Toolbox