INT23401

From wiki-pain
Jump to: navigation, search
Context Info
Confidence 0.30
First Reported 1985
Last Reported 2010
Negated 5
Speculated 1
Reported most in Body
Documents 91
Total Number 92
Disease Relevance 38.21
Pain Relevance 5.52

This is a graph with borders and nodes. Maybe there is an Imagemap used so the nodes may be linking to some Pages.

endosome (HLA-DOA) plasma membrane (HLA-DOA)
Anatomy Link Frequency
T cell 8
leukocyte 6
macrophages 2
hematopoietic stem cell 2
lymphocytes 2
HLA-DOA (Homo sapiens)
Pain Link Frequency Relevance Heat
spinal inflammation 232 99.92 Very High Very High Very High
rheumatoid arthritis 106 99.80 Very High Very High Very High
Inflammation 99 99.72 Very High Very High Very High
Migraine 77 99.00 Very High Very High Very High
Multiple sclerosis 461 98.48 Very High Very High Very High
cytokine 125 98.20 Very High Very High Very High
aspirin 107 96.16 Very High Very High Very High
endometriosis 65 95.44 Very High Very High Very High
methotrexate 11 92.08 High High
Arthritis 9 87.40 High High
Disease Link Frequency Relevance Heat
Demyelinating Disease 479 100.00 Very High Very High Very High
Viral Infection 24 100.00 Very High Very High Very High
Low Back Pain 245 99.92 Very High Very High Very High
Cancer 467 99.80 Very High Very High Very High
Asthma 201 99.80 Very High Very High Very High
Rheumatoid Arthritis 110 99.80 Very High Very High Very High
Pressure And Volume Under Development 85 99.80 Very High Very High Very High
Staphylococcus Infection 27 99.74 Very High Very High Very High
INFLAMMATION 105 99.72 Very High Very High Very High
Celiac Disease 78 99.66 Very High Very High Very High

Sentences Mentioned In

Key: Protein Mutation Event Anatomy Negation Speculation Pain term Disease term
As the human leukocyte-associated antigen (HLA) system plays a key role in the regulation of the inflammatory process, the expression of HLA antigens in patients with symptomatic coronary heart disease has been investigated.
Gene_expression (expression) of HLA in leukocyte associated with coronary artery disease and inflammation
1) Confidence 0.30 Published 1998 Journal Atherosclerosis Section Abstract Doc Link 9859923 Disease Relevance 1.64 Pain Relevance 0.45
AD is characterised by chronic inflammation and altered immune function, including activation of immunocompetent glia expressing high levels of human leukocyte antigen (HLA) molecules, complement and pro-inflammatory cytokines [1].
Gene_expression (expressing) of HLA in leukocyte associated with inflammation, disease and cytokine
2) Confidence 0.26 Published 2006 Journal J Neuroinflammation Section Body Doc Link PMC1764414 Disease Relevance 0.86 Pain Relevance 0.23
Expression of HLA
Gene_expression (Expression) of HLA
3) Confidence 0.22 Published 2007 Journal Yonsei Medical Journal Section Body Doc Link PMC2628004 Disease Relevance 0.13 Pain Relevance 0
Actual DNA sequencing of amplified products of multiple HLA loci is increasingly used as clinical HLA typing in support of the unrelated donor hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.23
Gene_expression (products) of HLA in hematopoietic stem cell
4) Confidence 0.22 Published 2007 Journal Yonsei Medical Journal Section Body Doc Link PMC2628004 Disease Relevance 0 Pain Relevance 0
For those who do not have a matched sibling, an alternative related member who is HLA haploidentical and partially mismatched for the nonshared HLA haplotypes may serve as an acceptable donor, but these transplants have higher risks for acute GVHD, graft failure, and mortality.43
Gene_expression (haplotypes) of HLA associated with graft vs host disease
5) Confidence 0.22 Published 2007 Journal Yonsei Medical Journal Section Body Doc Link PMC2628004 Disease Relevance 0.94 Pain Relevance 0
Currently studies are underway to elucidate the potential benefits and risks of mismatches in the NK-cell receptors and their HLA class I ligands, especially HLA-C molecules.52,53
Gene_expression (especially) of HLA
6) Confidence 0.22 Published 2007 Journal Yonsei Medical Journal Section Body Doc Link PMC2628004 Disease Relevance 0.43 Pain Relevance 0
Serologic typing of HLA antigens
Gene_expression (antigens) of HLA
7) Confidence 0.22 Published 2007 Journal Yonsei Medical Journal Section Body Doc Link PMC2628004 Disease Relevance 0.07 Pain Relevance 0
Currently studies are underway to elucidate the potential benefits and risks of mismatches in the NK-cell receptors and their HLA class I ligands, especially HLA-C molecules.52,53
Gene_expression (mismatches) of HLA
8) Confidence 0.22 Published 2007 Journal Yonsei Medical Journal Section Body Doc Link PMC2628004 Disease Relevance 0.44 Pain Relevance 0
The nomenclature of the HLA system is formally established by the World Health Organization HLA Nomenclature Committee.4

Molecular typing of HLA alleles

Gene_expression (alleles) of HLA
9) Confidence 0.22 Published 2007 Journal Yonsei Medical Journal Section Body Doc Link PMC2628004 Disease Relevance 0 Pain Relevance 0
The complement-mediated microlymphocytotoxicity technique has been the standard, and the anti-human globulin (AHG) enhancement method provides higher sensitivity.24 This test is called HLA antibody screening and the results are expressed as the percentage of the panel cells that are reactive; this is called the % panel reactive antibody (% PRA).
Gene_expression (expressed) of HLA
10) Confidence 0.22 Published 2007 Journal Yonsei Medical Journal Section Body Doc Link PMC2628004 Disease Relevance 0.07 Pain Relevance 0
Two siblings have a 25% chance of being genotypically HLA identical, a 50% chance of being HLA haploidentical (sharing one haplotype), and a 25% chance that they share no HLA haplotypes.
Neg (no) Gene_expression (haplotypes) of HLA
11) Confidence 0.22 Published 2007 Journal Yonsei Medical Journal Section Body Doc Link PMC2628004 Disease Relevance 0.16 Pain Relevance 0
Currently studies are underway to elucidate the potential benefits and risks of mismatches in the NK-cell receptors and their HLA class I ligands, especially HLA-C molecules.52,53
Gene_expression (ligands) of HLA
12) Confidence 0.22 Published 2007 Journal Yonsei Medical Journal Section Body Doc Link PMC2628004 Disease Relevance 0.43 Pain Relevance 0
We demonstrated an association between the HLA genotype and AIU using a high-resolution analysis technique and confirmed a strong positive association between the HLA-DRB1*1302 and HLA-DQB1*0609 alleles in AIU patients.33 The allele frequencies of HLA-DRB1*1302 and HLA-DQB1*0609 in AIU patients were significantly higher than in AIA patients and normal controls (NC).
Gene_expression (genotype) of HLA associated with asthma and pressure and volume under development
13) Confidence 0.22 Published 2006 Journal Yonsei Medical Journal Section Body Doc Link PMC2687575 Disease Relevance 1.27 Pain Relevance 0.12
Preformed HLA antibodies can be detected by testing the patient's serum against a panel of lymphocytes with known HLA types.
Gene_expression (detected) of HLA in lymphocytes
14) Confidence 0.20 Published 2007 Journal Yonsei Medical Journal Section Body Doc Link PMC2628004 Disease Relevance 0 Pain Relevance 0
Actual DNA sequencing of amplified products of multiple HLA loci is increasingly used as clinical HLA typing in support of the unrelated donor hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.23
Gene_expression (typing) of clinical HLA in hematopoietic stem cell
15) Confidence 0.19 Published 2007 Journal Yonsei Medical Journal Section Body Doc Link PMC2628004 Disease Relevance 0 Pain Relevance 0
Structure, polymorphism, and function of HLA molecules
Gene_expression (molecules) of HLA
16) Confidence 0.19 Published 2007 Journal Yonsei Medical Journal Section Body Doc Link PMC2628004 Disease Relevance 0.11 Pain Relevance 0
The risk of graft rejection or failure is especially higher in patients with severe aplastic anemia because these patients are frequently HLA alloimmunized by multiple blood transfusions prior to transplant and their preconditioning regimen is less intensive or non-myeloablative.42
Gene_expression (alloimmunized) of HLA in blood associated with aplastic anemia and graft vs host disease
17) Confidence 0.19 Published 2007 Journal Yonsei Medical Journal Section Body Doc Link PMC2628004 Disease Relevance 1.11 Pain Relevance 0
Individuals with certain HLA haplotypes with HLA-DRB3*0101 allele are more likely to develop antibodies against HPA-1a antigen.72
Gene_expression (haplotypes) of HLA
18) Confidence 0.19 Published 2007 Journal Yonsei Medical Journal Section Body Doc Link PMC2628004 Disease Relevance 0.74 Pain Relevance 0
In general, each patient is HLA typed, screened for preformed HLA antibodies, and evaluated for various clinical conditions, and each individual is given a numeric score.
Gene_expression (typed) of HLA
19) Confidence 0.19 Published 2007 Journal Yonsei Medical Journal Section Body Doc Link PMC2628004 Disease Relevance 0.25 Pain Relevance 0
The HLA allele
Gene_expression (allele) of HLA
20) Confidence 0.19 Published 2006 Journal Yonsei Medical Journal Section Body Doc Link PMC2687575 Disease Relevance 1.70 Pain Relevance 0.18

General Comments

This test has worked.

Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Actions
Navigation
Toolbox