INT74879

From wiki-pain
Jump to: navigation, search
Context Info
Confidence 0.44
First Reported 1998
Last Reported 2010
Negated 0
Speculated 2
Reported most in Body
Documents 6
Total Number 8
Disease Relevance 0.80
Pain Relevance 1.08

This is a graph with borders and nodes. Maybe there is an Imagemap used so the nodes may be linking to some Pages.

nucleoplasm (MPG) nucleus (MPG) DNA binding (MPG)
Anatomy Link Frequency
plasma 1
brain 1
MPG (Homo sapiens)
Pain Link Frequency Relevance Heat
lidocaine 8 99.26 Very High Very High Very High
antagonist 5 94.20 High High
b2 receptor 3 93.76 High High
Pain 2 92.56 High High
adenocard 62 90.20 High High
methadone 2 78.16 Quite High
bradykinin 41 75.92 Quite High
alcohol 57 5.00 Very Low Very Low Very Low
addiction 6 5.00 Very Low Very Low Very Low
isoflurane 6 5.00 Very Low Very Low Very Low
Disease Link Frequency Relevance Heat
Injury 8 94.08 High High
Soft Tissue Injuries 2 93.44 High High
Pain 2 92.56 High High
Hypoxia 8 56.68 Quite High
Mrsa Infection 9 36.64 Quite Low
Toxicity 1 34.24 Quite Low
Communicable Diseases 45 30.04 Quite Low
Iron-deficiency Anemia 3 29.20 Quite Low
Anaemia 3 21.68 Low Low
Disease 97 5.00 Very Low Very Low Very Low

Sentences Mentioned In

Key: Protein Mutation Event Anatomy Negation Speculation Pain term Disease term
This study aimed to determine the effects of phototherapy induced DNA damage and activation of the DNA repair gene methylpurine DNA glycosylase (MPG).
Spec (determine) Regulation (effects) of MPG
1) Confidence 0.44 Published 2009 Journal J. Photochem. Photobiol. B, Biol. Section Abstract Doc Link 19101162 Disease Relevance 0.37 Pain Relevance 0.09
This study aimed to determine the effects of phototherapy induced DNA damage and activation of the DNA repair gene methylpurine DNA glycosylase (MPG).
Spec (determine) Regulation (effects) of DNA repair gene methylpurine DNA glycosylase
2) Confidence 0.44 Published 2009 Journal J. Photochem. Photobiol. B, Biol. Section Abstract Doc Link 19101162 Disease Relevance 0.37 Pain Relevance 0.09
The objective of this work was to check the effects of alpha-1 acid glycoprotein (AAG) and of its components, A and F1/S genetic variants, on the brain transfer of drugs they bind in plasma.
Regulation (effects) of AAG in brain
3) Confidence 0.44 Published 1998 Journal Life Sci. Section Abstract Doc Link 9570346 Disease Relevance 0 Pain Relevance 0.08
Plasma levels of lidocaine and the main binding proteins of lidocaine in plasma alpha1-acid glycoprotein (AAG) and albumin were measured in 10 otherwise healthy women during and after breast augmentation.
Regulation (measured) of AAG in plasma associated with lidocaine
4) Confidence 0.26 Published 1999 Journal Plast. Reconstr. Surg. Section Abstract Doc Link 10088519 Disease Relevance 0 Pain Relevance 0.44
JMP shows that the progress towards MDG drinking water target for LAC countries increased from 84% in 1990 to 92% in 2006.
Regulation (target) of MDG
5) Confidence 0.12 Published 2010 Journal International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health Section Body Doc Link PMC2898047 Disease Relevance 0 Pain Relevance 0
The effect of MPG, SPT, and HOE140 alone was studied in separate groups exposed to 150 ?
Regulation (effect) of MPG
6) Confidence 0.07 Published 2010 Journal BMC Anesthesiol Section Body Doc Link PMC2919536 Disease Relevance 0.06 Pain Relevance 0.38
According to JMP, based on the global progress toward the MDG sanitation target, in LAC region the sanitation coverage for 1990 was 68%, showing an increase of 11% with a total coverage of 79% for 2006, and a MDG target coverage of 84% which is a progress expected to be on track.
Regulation (target) of MDG
7) Confidence 0.05 Published 2010 Journal International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health Section Body Doc Link PMC2898047 Disease Relevance 0 Pain Relevance 0
Regional details show that Bolivia, Brazil and Cuba are on track to meet the MDG drinking water target.
Regulation (target) of MDG
8) Confidence 0.05 Published 2010 Journal International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health Section Body Doc Link PMC2898047 Disease Relevance 0 Pain Relevance 0

General Comments

This test has worked.

Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Actions
Navigation
Toolbox